Fundraise for Girly Network Uganda
Girly Network`s Objective is to transform society’s response to sexual assault, domestic violence, and child abuse, support survivors’ healing, and end this violence forever. We are inspired by the many ways our joyful community puts their passion into action to raise funds for and awareness about our work. We depend on supporters like you to help us achieve our mission. From participating in sporting events, to hosting dinner parties, to sharing a special occasion, you can make a difference. Learn more about the ways doing the things you love can help support our work.
As a Girly Network, you will be joining a community of donors helping us achieve our vision of a world free of sexual assault, domestic violence, and child abuse. You can create a fundraising page as an individual or as a team and personalize it to reflect your style and plans for your event.
Follow these steps to get your fundraising page started:
- Choose a fundraising category from the options at the top of this page that best represents your fundraiser. If you don’t see a category that matches your event, choose the option to create your own fundraiser.
- Click on the Become a Fundraiser button and select either an individual page or a team page. There is an option for you to join a team if you are part of a group planning a fundraiser.
- Create an account. You can track your fundraising pages and donations here.
- Follow the prompts to set a fundraising goal amount, end date, headline, and personal photo. Create a custom URL, pressing the space bar on your keyboard between words to add dashes in your URL. You can modify this information at any time.
- You can change the default language about your fundraising story to personalize it, donate to your own campaign, and send emails to your family and friends asking for donations or thanking them.
- Manage your page at any time by selecting the Manage button at the top right corner of your page.